Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

thebigbearcave: whoever posted this: if you have more, or more...



thebigbearcave:

whoever posted this:

if you have more, or more revealing, or just MORE of this fabulous legend, I beg please to release more.

This is a gentleman I have seen photos and video of previously, and only a devoted follower would know who it actually was in the photo. But, the images and video have been extremely tame and never have I seen him like this before. As the drag queens say 'be still my heart'. It seems always to be hotter, sexier, and more fantastic when a guy doesn't whip out his weapon immediately.

THAT GOES FOR REAL LIFE TOO. The whole cow and milk and buying the cow thing, yeah it's real and it works (on me at least). + I am sure dude doesn't want his ident to be known in this context so I will not associate this with his name or on-line moniker(s).

I want to experience every cubic centimeter of this man in all possible ways.

carnenchiladas: After my morning ritual, Master tossed me onto...





carnenchiladas:

After my morning ritual, Master tossed me onto the bed to mark me.  Big bruises on my neck I wear with pride to tell the world I am his.  Thank you, Master, thank you for letting me be your pup.  Everyday is a chance to earn my place as yours and make you proud.

Photo



Photo



gulobear: WOOF



gulobear:

WOOF

superbears: JOY OF BIG BEAR SEX



superbears:

JOY OF BIG BEAR SEX

superbears: JOY OF BIG BEAR SEX



superbears:

JOY OF BIG BEAR SEX

gulobear: mmmmm nice



gulobear:

mmmmm nice

bearadmireblog: chocalatemilkshake2: gordo4gordo4superchub: ^_...



bearadmireblog:

chocalatemilkshake2:

gordo4gordo4superchub:

^_^

would be nice to get some feedback!!!

Yesssssss I do! Talk to me

awesome4skin: italianbisex: Smelly driver I've sucked in a...



awesome4skin:

italianbisex:

Smelly driver I've sucked in a rest area…

Definitely suckable

gulobear: mmmmm nice



gulobear:

mmmmm nice

superbears: RBLGD PERFECT YOUNG BEAR CUB



superbears:

RBLGD PERFECT YOUNG BEAR CUB

bearadmireblog: bigbeefydevils: cub with cap. cock without...



bearadmireblog:

bigbeefydevils:

cub with cap. cock without cap

:))))))) sexy

chubtickler: mikejarred: Yummy big BEAR. wow what an absolute...



chubtickler:

mikejarred:

Yummy big BEAR.

wow what an absolute dream boat of a man! mmmm

Video



Photo



fuckyeahdaddies: Loads of Daddies at Fuck Yeah Daddies.Click...



fuckyeahdaddies:

Loads of Daddies at Fuck Yeah Daddies.

Click Here to Follow Fuck Yeah Daddies.

Photo





















Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment