Thursday, June 6, 2013

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

mommabec: mattap0sprime: xtofux: buzzfeedanimals: Is there...







mommabec:

mattap0sprime:

xtofux:

buzzfeedanimals:

Is there anything sweeter than a dog with a mustache?

Probably not.

Oh.

OMG!

soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeee!

"La violence n'est pas la seule solution pour faire tomber...



"La violence n'est pas la seule solution pour faire tomber quelqu'un."

Photo



dialga: this is heaven













dialga:

this is heaven

thegirlwiththegreaturl: I use my hair to express myself 'That sounds really boring' I use my hair...

thegirlwiththegreaturl:

I use my hair to express myself

image

'That sounds really boring'

image

I use my hair to express myself

thatpointlessidiot: els3n: Requested by anon [x] what the...













thatpointlessidiot:

els3n:

Requested by anon [x]

what the fuck is wrong with this show

This scene right here is why I got into Adventure Time.  This scene was INCREDIBLY dark, twisted, and disturbing AT FACE VALUE.  It gets SO MUCH WORSE when you stop to think about it.

Finn is there because he's tired of being called a child.  He wants to grow up.  He wants to be a MAN.  And here come beautiful women, telling him to partake of their fruit.  And Finn is going to do it, because Jake told him not too and Finn is being rebellious and decided since Jake said not to he was going to be an adult and do it anyway.  So Finn starts to take this fruit to show he's not a child anymore.

And the fruit turns out to be a terrible curse, an awful thing.  The one that ate the fruit was eaten alive by the other monsters (And gifs can't do that scene justice, if I remember it right when they start tearing the skin off the apple there are tearing sounds and the 'apple' starts to cry or scream and the fleshy insides quiver around the bones as its torn apart and devoured.)

And I realized they just couched a lesson about kids having sex too early to try to grow up, in ways no kid is ever going to understand, in the confines of a fantasy-setting cartoon show, on Cartoon Network.

And I've been hooked on this show ever since.

ghost



ghost

Photo



crick3tknight: lakidaa: bi-polar-oid: dinners ready ( ._.)./...



crick3tknight:

lakidaa:

bi-polar-oid:

dinners ready

( ._.)./ an explanation: 

The dog has an issue where his esophagus doesn't work right; it doesn't get food in there right because it's all stretched out and stuff. So what dog owners (and cat owners and I guarantee you the cat ones look goofier) do is make a highchair and feed them upright so gravity can be a hero. It's also really cute. 

The disorder is called Megaesophagus. 

Cat with Megaesophagus

Here is a cat with the same disorder in his eatin' sock. 

EATIN' SOCK

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo







by Milki



by Milki

delacroi: (by Marija Strajnic)



delacroi:

(by Marija Strajnic)

Animal fun fact: Chinchillas can't get wet. Their fur retains...









Animal fun fact: Chinchillas can't get wet. Their fur retains too much water and will start to grow mold. So they bathe by rolling around in dust.

Chinchilla fun fact: Chinchillas have around 20 hairs per follicle; unlike humans who have 2-3 hairs per follicle. Because their fur is so dense, they cannot get fleas or other parasites. The bugs will suffocate in their fur.

Chinchilla fun fact: Petting one of those awesome little guys feels like touching a motherfucking cloud.

Photo



Photo



theboywhorunswithwolves: someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly...

theboywhorunswithwolves:

someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly found me annoying

andrewbreitel: excuse me sir you cannot leave without...



andrewbreitel:

excuse me sir you cannot leave without purchasing that

No comments:

Post a Comment