Thursday, June 6, 2013

it's warmer in hell

sofapizza: believemeitsdouche: my friend gave me a bouquet of...



sofapizza:

believemeitsdouche:

my friend gave me a bouquet of chicken mcnuggets for valentines day

this is how you woo a lady

Photo





Photo



Photo



perfectlycrazy: THIS IS THE SHIT WE GREW UP WATCHING WERE THE...



perfectlycrazy:

THIS IS THE SHIT WE GREW UP WATCHING WERE THE WARNER BROTHERS ON ACID OR WHAT

J



J

pokemonyewest: Hate gets you nowhere You gotta be positive

pokemonyewest:

Hate gets you nowhere

You gotta be positive

image

charach244: homer tells it like it is



charach244:

homer tells it like it is

Photo



Photo



Photo



I'm in love



I'm in love

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tgiasone: Blunts on blunts



tgiasone:

Blunts on blunts

No comments:

Post a Comment