Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Edmonton Spanking Enthusiast

Now that's what I call a well-reddened and very sore bare...





Now that's what I call a well-reddened and very sore bare bottom.

Let's see if she agrees… yep… I can tell by the way she says "Oooooooo…" in the second picture.  She's feeling that spanko fire!

We all have our secret stash which we bring out of hiding from...



We all have our secret stash which we bring out of hiding from time to time to indulge guilty pleasures, don't we :) :)

P.S. The book title is "Histoire d'O"  (the story of O).

That Ms. Bottomley… she sure works her students hard!



That Ms. Bottomley… she sure works her students hard!

Now don't pout and say "Thank you for my sore...



Now don't pout and say "Thank you for my sore bottom"…

… and next time it's the Leda hairbrush.

Jenny and Becky get in trouble way more than the other...



Jenny and Becky get in trouble way more than the other girls. 
… but they pretend that they are not spankos and are not doing it on purpose.  Afterwards they go home and masturbate to soul-wracking orgasm.

The teacher volunteers for punishment duty way more than the other teachers.
… but he pretends he is not a spanko and is just doing his job duties.
Afterwards he goes home and masturbates to soul-wracking orgasm.

Tsk Tsk…   I see these two are at it again…  ...



Tsk Tsk…   I see these two are at it again…   I've had to double my paddle budget twice already and still they want more.

I believe that is called a "Paddle Ball" paddle. I...



I believe that is called a "Paddle Ball" paddle.

I don't know the game Paddle Ball at all.

But I can't help thinking that the person who invented the game was spanko… and didn't care about the game much… and just really wanted to invent a big 'ol round wooden paddle very suitable for administering good crisp SMMMMAAAAACKs all over the whole surface of a soft round bottom to sting it all over all at once with each delicious spank.

See also: picture of game paddle

"Hmm", she says, "I wonder if I'll get...



"Hmm", she says, "I wonder if I'll get any takers at the spanking party tonight"?

They were sent to buy the paddle to be used. One girl is a...



They were sent to buy the paddle to be used.

One girl is a spanko and the other is not.

The Heel Lift Her heels lift involuntarily in reaction to the...



The Heel Lift

Her heels lift involuntarily in reaction to the edifying stroke of the cane searing its stern lesson across both burning bottom cheeks. This is how you know she's starting to wish she'd behaved.

The Leg Lift Her leg lifts involuntarily in reaction to the...



The Leg Lift

Her leg lifts involuntarily in reaction to the edifying stroke of the cane searing its stern lesson across both burning bottom cheeks.  This is how you know she's starting to wish she'd behaved. 

This realization is not lost on Peggy Sue in the background either who looks on with great interest.

Mmmmmm!  …. Pure hard wooden hairbrush on pure bare...



Mmmmmm!  
…. Pure hard wooden hairbrush on pure bare bottom. 

Such a nice sharp spank it gives. 

I had my Saturday caning parties specifically in mind when I...



I had my Saturday caning parties specifically in mind when I chose the soft, plush, well-upholstered new sofas.   

Draped over the armrest.  Perched atop the backrest.  Oh yes, you'll be comfy and cozy and can stay there a long time while lovely red stripes are laid across your soft, plush, well-upholstered bottom cheeks!

She saw my posts about how the bottom must be properly presented...



She saw my posts about how the bottom must be properly presented to the spanker and wrote "I've been practicing that…how's this?"

Excellent, my dear.  Keep up the good work!   But just remember, when the big day comes, you'll have to bare that bottom too.  

Ah, thanks. Sorry if I was being intrusive, I just felt compelled to make sure you weren't my ex-boyfriend. Take it easy.

Haha.. no I don't think I am.    I do spank though so the similarity may be there nonetheless.

You women you have such power with that bottom of yours.  All...



You women you have such power with that bottom of yours.  All you have to do is stick it out and 100% of all men will experience a powerful overwhelming feeling of attraction.

Of course, if the man is a spanker… well…. I'm afraid you're going to know what a sore bottom is…. because it will make him want to spank.  Guaranteed!

At my spanking parties we have a "reddest bottom"...



At my spanking parties we have a "reddest bottom" contest.   We keep spanking each contestant in equal amounts, till there's a clear winner.

"Oh darn", she says…. "it looks like we're still evenly matched.  And the other girls don't look like they're going to drop out anytime soon.  And I'm certainly not going to.  Oooo my poor sore bottom.  It's going to be a looooong session!! ".

I'll give you a good answer for that question my dear...



I'll give you a good answer for that question my dear yesssssireeee!!!

The guy on the right wins the contest for the most clueless look...



The guy on the right wins the contest for the most clueless look on a guys face I've ever seen.  

Can't he see his girlfriend likes bare bottom displays and she wishes she could be part of the fun too?

 She even would like it go further and have her bare bottom reddened in front of all those people with strap paddle and cane.  All good fun!!!

Perkins!     Showing off again, eh?    You're trying to...



Perkins!     Showing off again, eh?    You're trying to curry favor from Angela with that striped bottom of yours.

And Angela I'm surprised at you girl. You know better than to soothe the aftermath of a caning.  How else is Perkins supposed to learn?

It's time for me to get out the senior cane this time.  Oh yes, you both have a good caning coming to you now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment