Friday, June 7, 2013

Blanke Baller

Come sit on my face and let me eat your big voluptuous pussy!



Come sit on my face and let me eat your big voluptuous pussy!

It's amazing how a flick of her finger can be more painful...



It's amazing how a flick of her finger can be more painful than a firm slap with the palm of her hand.

Mistress was dissatisfied with my balls this evening and ordered...



Mistress was dissatisfied with my balls this evening and ordered me to the shower. She said she wanted to teach me how to shave them properly.

She started by giving them a close up shower of steaming hot water. Then she grabbed my balls og stretched them several times with short breaks where she spanked them as punishment for my bad shave.

After that she gave them a really close and perfect shave. Then she said my cock needed a propper cleansing since I'd been so sloppy. So she found this really hard shower scrub brush and started scrubbing my balls and cock.

She pulled my foreskin back and gave the head a really rough scrub, until my whole cock was red, swollen and sensitive. I could feel the blood pumping and I felt each water drop from the shower.

"Now that I've cleaned you up, it's your turn to make me clean", she said. So I gladly got down on my knees and started locking her pussy clean.

Tie me up and tease me…



Tie me up and tease me…

That's a good, firm grip. Love the evil smile on her face.



That's a good, firm grip. Love the evil smile on her face.

Mistress is always in a good mood when she sits on my face. Her...



Mistress is always in a good mood when she sits on my face. Her laughter when she smacks down on my balls is priceless.

Daily balls inspection: Are the balls well shaved? Are the balls...



Daily balls inspection:

  1. Are the balls well shaved?
  2. Are the balls soft and oiled up?
  3. Do they have bruises from yesterdays inspection?

For each YES I get one lash with the whip. For each NO, three lashes…

Photo



Mistress had this new whip she wanted to try out so she ordered...



Mistress had this new whip she wanted to try out so she ordered med to get naked and bend over. She gently stroke my cock and balls with her left hand.

I started getting aroused when suddenly I felt the burning pain of the whip slapping hard down on my balls.

Mistress continued to gently stroke my cock for a few seconds before I felt the whip on my balls again and again…

The BBW Mistress I had those many years ago once spoke of a...



The BBW Mistress I had those many years ago once spoke of a fantasy like this one. I never got to experience it though… one day perhaps, one day.

The look of control. You say you own me, now prove it by...



The look of control.

You say you own me, now prove it by punishing me for no other reason than just because you can.

Photo



I had this wonderful, big and beautiful mistress once. She had...



I had this wonderful, big and beautiful mistress once. She had the best tasting pussy I've ever tasted.

After ten years I still dream about her sweet juices and putting my cock between her huge tits.

Mistress bought new shoes today and wanted to test them, so she...



Mistress bought new shoes today and wanted to test them, so she used them kicking and stumping my cock and balls while pulling the rope.

After she was satisfied with the shoes, she rewarded herself with an orgasm provided by my tongue and mouth.

Mistress had a friend over one night and decided to give her an...



Mistress had a friend over one night and decided to give her an oral experience.

She ordered me to get naked, lay down and lick her friends pussy til she came.

To make sure I didn't get any pleasure out of it, Mistress grabbed my balls with full strength with her left hand and repeatedly slapped them with her right hand until her friend had cum and was satisfied.

I'm wearing my favorite padlock today.



I'm wearing my favorite padlock today.

Photo



I just love that devilish smile when you slap me…



I just love that devilish smile when you slap me…

Stroke me gently before you slap me.



Stroke me gently before you slap me.

Slap me silly and give me a vicious smile!



Slap me silly and give me a vicious smile!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can earn dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
    Simply join AdscendMedia and use their content locking tool.

    ReplyDelete