Friday, June 7, 2013

Rose Gold

aposse: A+ Televison: The FostersThe official synopsis of this...













aposse:

A+ Televison: The Fosters
The official synopsis of this series is, "a multi-ethnic family mix of foster, adopted, and biological kids are being raised by two moms." Choice of word is important and it most certainly gives an impression. The fact that "two moms" was used instead of "lesbians" or "gay couple" is so goddamn important and tells you so much about the focus of this series. Their sexual orientations are detached from the premise of the show because it's being said that hey, this is a norm. Two moms can be a norm just as much as two dads or a mother and father can be.

Most often you see the children of gay and lesbian couples being bullied, the parents coming to the rescue and having to explain to them that they will face these prejudices. Yet you have the opposite of that here. These children know who their parents are, they understand that there'll be prejudice, and they don't need to accept anything because there isn't anything to accept; these are their mothers and that's just as plain as saying the sky is blue. 

And god, is that ever so refreshing to see.

fashionl0ve: x



fashionl0ve:

x

Photo



Photo





onlyhers: vriksaserket: someone called me fat today at school because i was eating chips in math...

onlyhers:

vriksaserket:

someone called me fat today at school because i was eating chips in math class so i looked at them, then to my bag of chips, then poured the rest of the bag inside my mouth and without breaking eye contact, pulled out another bag from my backpack and kept eating

Like a boss

jamidani: Nikki said she was sending me something…. *checks phone* *checks inbox* *checks...

jamidani:

Nikki said she was sending me something….

*checks phone*

*checks inbox*

*checks tag*

Don't threaten me with a good time, Wainch!  I want what's coming to meeeee!

I through in an extra to shut you up. Hmph!

justshy: onikatrevia: str8nochaser: andross: quixon: thighab...



justshy:

onikatrevia:

str8nochaser:

andross:

quixon:

thighabetic:

So lets talk about how this CougarLife commercial really and truly just shit all over you early 20's women-folk. 

"You fold sweaters for a living."

BOOM

Well then

I mean damb. 

Cold. Blooded. 

Literally my reaction

*blank stare*

Brain comprehends what I just seen

BUST OUT LAUGHING!!

so much shade. so little time.

carradineway: someuglynigga: Bless Perfect.



carradineway:

someuglynigga:

Bless

Perfect.

moon-cunt: mickeymouskovich: a rape victim says "I was drunk" and it's makes the assault her...

moon-cunt:

mickeymouskovich:

a rape victim says "I was drunk" and it's makes the assault her fault

a rapist says "I was drunk" and suddenly he can't be held responsible for his actions

that is royally fucked up

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

image

molotowcocktease: I'm off to finally go see the great gatsby.



molotowcocktease:

I'm off to finally go see the great gatsby.

Photo



Photo



It always amazes me that when you post about men being assholes and women being bitches that you...

It always amazes me that when you post about men being assholes and women being bitches that you must be talking about yourself and/or a relationship. Which I was doing neither. Meh, everyone is entitled to their opinion. There will forever be one asshole left in the room.

morphinginthepuhsea: crudematter: Don't drink gin on an empty...



morphinginthepuhsea:

crudematter:

Don't drink gin on an empty stomach, kids 

this is a very pretty woman.

My…. Like I had a compliment but like… She is just. She is fine! Like.

Like….



Like….

Jami..........

jamidani:

anikkih:

If you'ont answer my question guhl! Ima know hmph.


*checks inbox*

*checks phone*

*checks tag*

What question, ma'am?

I sent you…. Something. Damnit. I’ll text you again

Jami..........

If you’ont answer my question guhl! Ima know hmph.

crewneckovic: iloveyoulikealot: crewneckovic: how can women love a nigga with a receding...

crewneckovic:

iloveyoulikealot:

crewneckovic:

how can women love a nigga with a receding hairline

Maybe he's funding her weaves and nails I mean like.. maybe his bank account is the opposite of his hairline. Ya know? Maybe he gives good head. Maybe receding hairlines is her secret turn on. MAYBE THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY AND THE D IS ON POINT! Ya know?

just cause your nigga got dick vitale hair genetics yeen gotta be all mad on my post ho

Photo



recent studies show that ur a lil bitch


recent studies show that ur a lil bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment