Sunday, June 9, 2013

Aesthetic Judgment

Photo







Photo



No one I care about is online so I should probably go to bed, as I have a birthday party first thing...

No one I care about is online so I should probably go to bed, as I have a birthday party first thing tomorrow morning that unless my parents are awake that early for, I think I’m taking the bus and that’s no good because I’ll be late then.

lumos5000: 221b-bag-end: yer-a-bisexual-harry:   Matt lost...



lumos5000:

221b-bag-end:

yer-a-bisexual-harry:

 

Matt lost all of his baby fat… just look at our glorious giraffe. All grown up

It looks like they went through puberty

Photo



sexincomics: "Jun, you keep two of your nails short. It's...





sexincomics:

"Jun, you keep two of your nails short. It's 'cause they'd get in the way when you use pencils and stuff, huh?"

"That is true of my right hand. But… they're also evidence of the fact that you're in my life, Nene."

Are you talking about me or another girl? I hope it’s me. I hope I can call you my babe and be...

Are you talking about me or another girl? I hope it’s me. I hope I can call you my babe and be affectionate with you. I miss us so much. You’re 17 and silly but I enjoy you. You’re very sweet.

Photo



Photo





purplepunkpony:  



purplepunkpony:

 

Just turned into a fucking awesome day! But If anyone can find me dinosaur shaped sequins, let me...

Just turned into a fucking awesome day!

But

If anyone can find me dinosaur shaped sequins, let me the fuck know.


I am on a serious man hunt for them now.

EDIT: T. Rex shape is a must. Thank you.

kisslng: debilis: ohcry: omfg ily tame impala woahhhh



kisslng:

debilis:

ohcry:

omfg

ily tame impala

woahhhh

tucansam: SLC Punk!





tucansam:

SLC Punk!

meladoodle: *doctor delivers baby* congratulations its a healthy boy! *slaps butt and the baby...

meladoodle:

*doctor delivers baby* congratulations its a healthy boy! *slaps butt and the baby starts crying* oh… how unfortunate, he's a pussy ass nerd.. should i dispose of him or are you okay with this

carry-on-my-wayward-castiel: ehwazazi: Sherlock e-cards by...





















carry-on-my-wayward-castiel:

ehwazazi:

Sherlock e-cards by Alice X. Zhang.  Her work is amazing!  These aren't all of them, but Tumblr only lets me put in 10… You can find them all here. Please reblog with this comment, she deserves the credit for her hard work!

Photo



awfullydull: easterbunnymundrp: theoisacornball: scoreswayze: ...



awfullydull:

easterbunnymundrp:

theoisacornball:

scoreswayze:

theeyesofapoet:

thatnerdygamergirl:

Shit, I guess I should stop playing games naked then.

^^^

SIGNAL BOOST.

Just looked this up guys. It's legit. *shudders*

((Damn right it's legit - and legitly frightening. Even more frightening is that Microsoft sees nothing wrong with doing any of this.

Speak with your wallet. Do not buy the Xbox One and support this disgusting behaviour.))

Uh oh. Reblogging for my gamer buddies!

reclusivesouls: ♡



reclusivesouls:

Photo







Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment