Friday, June 7, 2013

Khloe Kardashian World

Photo



Rob: "Whether at home or on the red carpet, on a...



Rob: "Whether at home or on the red carpet, on a photoshoot or out-on-the-town, she's my friend and my muse, she thinks she's my boss but I like it, the incredible Mrs. Odom…@khloekardashian #TBT."

Khloe: "Gorgeous award!! Vava voooom day thanks...



Khloe: "Gorgeous award!! Vava voooom day thanks to @robscheppy @atkinjen."

Xo.



Xo.

Photo





Gorgeous hair..



Gorgeous hair..

Khloe Kardashian and The Wanted hung out together backstage at...



Khloe Kardashian and The Wanted hung out together backstage at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!.

Photo



Khloe: "My look for tonight! I'm...



Khloe: "My look for tonight! I'm rocking @kardashiankollection dress and Louboutin booties."

@Kimkardashian: Khloe is such a keek.









@Kimkardashian: Khloe is such a keek.

Khloe: "Loving my @kardashiankollection dress!!! Glam...



Khloe: "Loving my @kardashiankollection dress!!! Glam by @atkinjen @robscheppy. I'm feeling very naughty secretary today!."

Photo









Photo



@KhloeKardashian: Boooombastic.













@KhloeKardashian: Boooombastic.

Perffffff.



Perffffff.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Khloe + Lamar = Khlomar.









Khloe + Lamar = Khlomar.

No comments:

Post a Comment